LEGENDARY STYLE REFINED.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold colors and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. Pairing retro hoops DNA and low-profile style with recycled materials, it lets you rule the streets and feel good doing it. This product is made from at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
- Made from at least 20% recycled materials, including some Nike Grind in the outsole and a Swoosh design made from 100% recycled felt on the upper.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on toe
- Rubber sole
- The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy yet supportive
- Shown: Light Armory Blue/Light Bone/Black/Light Armory Blue
- Style: DA6682-400
- Country/Region of Origin: China
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.